Why Become a Member?
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Energy Education Council. From utilities to non-profits to government agencies to energy and electrical professionals - EEC is where everyone finds common ground on mutually vital issues, fostering a collaborative synergy to enhance consumer knowledge of energy efficiency and electrical safety in the nation through outreach and education.
Your support enhances our goal of providing life-saving, energy-saving, cost-saving and knowledge-building information to as many consumers as possible. As partners we all share the same goal and commitment to advance our shared mission.
View our current members
- Companies and organizations- $500
- Individuals or Governments- $300
Affiliate Membership includes many benefits, including:
- Donation is tax deductible
- Attendance at EEC workshops and events at member rate
- Listing in EEC Annual Report
- Listing on EEC Web site
- Regular communications of EEC services, program, & activities
- Visibility within the electric industry, utilities, & energy related affiliates
For more information, please see our printable Membership Brochure.
Affiliate membership provides non-utility businesses and individuals who share our mission the opportunity to network and be part of a diverse and dynamic organization, one that brings together electric service providers, educational institutions, and Energy related businesses and organizations, all working together to create awareness and educational programs on the vital issues of mutual interest.
Bronze Level $750
- All the benefits of Affiliate Membership, plus...
- New member announcement in EEC newsletter
- Member plaque and
annual member tag
- Listing in EEC Service Directory
- Recognition at an EEC event
- 25% discounted ad in Member Directory
Silver Level $1,250
- All benefits of Bronze level, plus...
- Company profile and link
to company website on EEC website
- Photo accompanying newsletter announcement
- One 1/3 page ad in Member Directory
- Discount on booth space at an EEC function
Gold Level $2,500
- All of the Silver Benefits, plus...
- One complimentary registrations for an EEC event
- One 1/4 page ad in the EEC newsletter
- All of the Gold Benefits, plus
- Free booth space at EEC functions
- News release distributed to media of your choice
- One 1/2 page ad in EEC newsletter
Other Membership Opportunities
The Energy Education Council has more than 400 utility members, including electric cooperatives, municipal electric utilities and investor-owned utilities.
For more information on becoming a utility member of the Energy Education Council and get access to the Safe Electricity program safety/efficiency materials click here.
The EECís award-winning Safe Electricity program has grown to around 500 utility members and sponsors reaching millions of consumers.
Educational Institution Membership
(Universities, Community Colleges, etc.)
Membership costs $10,000 per year and provides for Council Board representation, committee and task force participation and sharing of Council educational materials with audiences served by the Institution.